



Ingredients:
6 eggs well beaten
1 cup milk
1 cup flour
1/2 tsp salt
Mix well. I usually throw all the ingredients in the blender and blend it for a few minutes. Then pour into a well greased casserole dish or cookie sheet. Cook on 450 for 12-15 minutes. Then sprinkle powder sugar on them and serve. You can eat them with syrup or fruit. My girls love frozen blueberries.
My young adult boyfriend use to make these for me in the morning after we went running. His family called them popeye pancakes because they use to puff up like muscles in the oven. They are fun to watch cook. Often, my girls beg to watch popeye while they eat their popeye pancakes and frequently I let them.
1 comment:
I saw a recipe for these in the newspaper a month or two ago, though they called them Dutch Baby Pancakes and another friend called them German pancakes. I really hate standing over the stove flipping pancakes and this seems like a nice breakfast alternative that doesn't need as much attention.
Post a Comment