I love this recipe and I could eat it at least once a week. I am certain very few of my friends or family will try it, but I really love it. If you want to be taught how to make it call. The recipe isn't precise.
Uncooked Shrimp
Zucchini
Carrots
Yellow Onions
Green Onions
Peppers
1c flour
1c potato starch
1 tsp of salt
water
1 egg
Slice all vegetables and shrimp thinly. You will need a large handful of veggie/shrimp mixture. You can add other veggies instead of the ones listed or leave out ones you don't like. In a seperate bowl mix flour, starch, and salt. Add water until the batter is slightly more runny than pancake batter. If you don't have potato starch, you can substitute corn starch they are very similar. Poor on a grill and cook like a pancake. Cook until all most done on the first side. Flip and cook a little more on the other side. Walla! Yum. Dip in soy sauce, vinegar, and sugar mixture. Serve over rice.
No comments:
Post a Comment